Announcement – Virtual SA4PM workshop due to COVID-19
As already announced on the official ICPM page, the conference and also the workshops will move towards a virtual experience. All workshop days and deadlines are kept as announced. We hope that this makes ICPM 2020 and the SA4PM’20 workshop more accessible and we will try to facilitate discussions even in the virtual workshop. Here the information published on the ICPM website:
Due to the exceptional circumstances of the COVID-19 outbreak, ICPM 2020 will be a fully virtual conference, with no travel involved. However, the entire program, including the co-located events, will be retained, and will not change. With the spirit of keeping the entire conference as interactive as possible, presentations will be given live using webinars. The presentations will also be broadcasted, and also available after the conference for off-line viewing. Attendees will be able to ask questions, which will be answered at the end of the each presentation. When multiple sessions run in parallel (e.g., workshops), the conference will feature parallel virtual rooms.
Call for Papers
Streaming Process Mining is an emerging area in process mining that spans data mining (e.g. stream data mining; mining time series; evolving graph mining), process mining (e.g. process discovery; conformance checking; predictive analytics; efficient mining of big log data; online feature selection; online outlier detection; concept drift detection; online recommender systems for processes), scalable big data solutions for process mining and the general scope of online event mining. In addition to many other techniques that are all gaining interest and importance in industry and academia.
The SA4PM workshop aims at promoting the use and the development of new techniques to support the analysis of streaming-based processes. We aim at bringing together practitioners and researchers from different communities, e.g. Process Mining, Stream Data Mining, Case Management, Business Process Management, Database Systems and Information Systems who share an interest in online analysis and optimization of business processes and process-aware information systems with time, storage or complexity restrictions. The workshop aims at discussing the current state of ongoing research and sharing practical experiences, exchanging ideas and setting up future research directions.
The list of topics that are relevant to the SA4PM workshop includes, but is not limited to:
- Novel Algorithms for Stream-Based Process Discovery
- Novel Algorithms for Stream-Based Conformance Checking
- Novel Algorithms for Stream-Based Compliance Checking
- Online Predictive Analytics
- Online Recommender Systems
- Online Case-Adaptation Techniques
- Online Decision Mining
- Online Recommender Systems for Processes
- Real-Time Process Mining
- Online Concept Drift Detection
- Online Outlier Detection
- Solutions for Process Mining & Big Data
- Streaming Feature Selection Methods for High-Dimensional Log Files
- Streaming Trace Clustering Methods
- Architectures for Distributed Process Mining (from algorithmic perspective)
- Architectures for Distributed Storage of Event Data
- Adoption of Process Mining in Scalable Big Data/Streaming Solution (e.g. Apache Hadoop/Spark)
- Evaluation Methods of Streaming Process Mining Algorithms
- Visualization Methods for Streaming Process Mining Results
- Applications/Case-Studies of the Application of Online Process Mining
- Process Monitoring
- Online Event Mining
- Graph Evolution Mining Methods for Process Mining
- Time Series Mining Methods for Process Mining
- Methodological Aspects of Online Process Mining
- Fundamental Aspects of Online Process Mining.